Medical Tourism in India has emerged as the fastest growing segment of tourism industry despite the global economic downturn. High cost of treatments in the developed countries, particularly the USA and UK, has been forcing patients from such regions to look for alternative and cost-effective destinations to get their treatments done. The Indian medical tourism industry is presently at a nascent stage, but has an enormous potential for future growth and development. Moreover, the growth in India's medical tourism market will be a boon for several associated industries, including hospital industry, medical equipments industry and pharmaceutical industry.
In addition to the existence of modern medicine, indigenous or traditional medical practitioners are providing their services across the country. There are over 3,000 hospitals and around 726,000 registered practitioners catering to the needs of traditional Indian healthcare. Indian hotels are also entering the wellness services market by tying up with professional organizations in a range of wellness fields and offering spas and Ayurvedic massages.
KD Ganesha hospital represents the most potential medical tourism destination in India. Factors such as low cost, scale and range of treatments provided by KD Ganesha hospital differentiate it from other medical tourism destinations.We at K.D.Hospital combine treatment with daily or weekly visits to The Golden Temple.The Golden Temple is the ultimate pilgrimage for Sikhs all over the world. It is a wonderful golden structure surrounded by water on all four sides. It is truly awe inspiring. In addition there are about 10 historical Gurudwaras (sikh religious places) around Amritsar each one with its unique architecture and history. There are weekend hill resorts around Amritsar where one can spend time while recovering.
Treatment modalities available at K D hospital are
- Advanced Neurosciences department for all kinds of Neurosurgeries, Neurological ailments and all other inpatient Neuro facilities.
- Laproscopic surgery like Gallbladder and gallstones, hernia repair, appendix etc
- Laproscopic Gyne surgery like Hysterectomy (removal of uterus) without any visible incision or scar, removal of fibroids, ovarian tumors, all through laproscopic surgery.
- Latest Dental treatment at very affordable rates like root canal, cosmetic surgery, smiles designing, cosmetic implants, dentures and corrective dentistry.
- World class eye care facilities like cataract surgery with intraocular lens implants, retinal surgery, laser correction for removal of spectacles.
- We would happy to provide all these facilities at the most economical rates for you or your groups - including boarding, lodging, appointments inpatient care, outpatient follow up, sightseeing and travel arrangements.
Medical Tourism Department
Incharge: Dr.Dushyant Thaman M.ch( Neurosurgery)
Contact No: +91-98156-48698
E-Mail ID: email@example.com